Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wait....she has a blog?

Okay, I give up. Clearly, keeping a moderately intelligent blog REGULARLY is simply not possible for me during the school semester. (rather, it's possible...just not convenient enough for me)

But, I don't want to give this up, either. So, what I'm going to try and do is occasionally update with stuff that's happening in my life.....but more regularly, I will just post some random picture I find that amuses me. So, for the time being, this may turn into something of a picture blog, until the spring semester ends and I start looking for something to write again.

Plus, I've noticed that people are more likely to read pictures than words. So...we will see how this works out. Although if you haven't noticed that I'm notorious for not sticking to ideas, then you haven't been reading my blog. (although "notorious" may be a kind of strong word, given that my blog got a total of six whole views yesterday)

(but, on the positive side, six is more than five, four, three, two, and one)

Oh, and for a life update, I just submitted an application for a paid summer research position, so cross your fingers!!! I hear back sometime in the beginning of March. 

Picture for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment