Monday, April 16, 2012

This weekend was too short

Okay I felt like enough time has passed, and I need to write another blog post so I can keep up with my resolution a few months ago to keep this thing regular. I considered writing a weekend lament (it was so young, and left us too soon), but I couldn't come up with anything. I also considered writing a post about how I despise composers who despise composers (because there are a freaking ton of them), but I'm not sure I know enough about the musical world to write that. I don't know, maybe I'll try sometime. Anyway, I'll write a list of good things and bad things about the weekend.

Bad:
  • Too short
  • Lots of things to do
  • I didn't like the secret ingredient on Iron Chef last night
  • I saw Moulin Rouge for the first time and it was sooooooooooooo sad
  • I spent all my money at Sam Ash (a music store)
  • Missed the series premiere of The Legend of Korra (which is the series sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender-- I guarantee a post coming up soon about why that tv show is a really wonderful tv show)
Good:
  • Mu Phi initiation
  • Got a lot of things done
  • The contestant on Iron Chef won against Jose Garces
  • I saw Moulin Rouge for the first time and it was sooooooooooooo good
  • I got a ton of cool stuff at Sam Ash, including:
    • A recorder
    • Pocahontas sheet music
    • A U2 piano book
    • Stand by Me sheet music
    • Bohemian Rhapsody sheet music
  • Got the series premiere of Legend of Korra free on iTunes!
Aaaand that was mostly it for my weekend. Now I'm sleepy and I think I'm coming down with something. Here is a picture for today:

 
Cast of characters from Kingdom Hearts
(see how many Disney and/or Final Fantasy characters you can recognize!)

No comments:

Post a Comment