Thursday, October 18, 2012

My ideal version of an impressive resume

(yes, this is a random post, but I like to imagine that the following resume is gold in some alternate universe...the thought makes me happy)

_________________________________________________________

Emily [last name]...................................[phone number]
Trinity University................................May 2013 (hopefully)
Majors.......................................Religion/English
Minor......................................................Music

GPA.......................To me, grades aren't as important as what you really learn at the end of the semester


Past jobs:

Editor
  • Edited articles

Gym supervisor
  • Told children to not run with a clear, commanding tone


Lifeguard
  • Used lifeguard skills
  • Got really tan during months of lifeguarding (tan is completely gone now, of course)


Other notable positions/achievements

  • "Master" archer and sneak in Skyrim; "Adept" mage
  • Two-time line leader in third grade
  • Co-CEO of my dorm room, along with my roommate
  • Pokemon Master
  • Has read the entire Harry Potter series, as well as the Game of Thrones series, and the Series of Unfortunate Events
  • Has had two wisdom teeth removed

Marketable skills:

  • Lifeguard skills (currently dormant)
  • Able to analyze most pieces of music or English literature
  • Can name the composer of any movie
  • I can type a lot of WPM
  • Conversational Elvish
  • Microsoft Office
  • Can paint my own nails on my left hand
  • Can work office swivel chairs
__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment